Light tank vehicle Praga AH-IV was based on the previous prototype TNH and was manufactured in factories Českomoravská-Kolben-Daněk since 1936. AH-IV proved to be a popular type on the international scale for it was employed in several foreign armies during the WWII. This included armies of Romania (36 tanks), Sweden (49 tanks) and Iran (51 tanks). After the war, 20 models were also manufactured for the Ethiopian army. The vehicle was armed with one heavy machine gun on the turret and a light machine gun next to the driver.