Ø50×2 1030 mm BL
With model R spindles
High quality components
Dark is equipped with components based on long experience of our technical team. All parts belongs to “black line” components meaning high quality and “interesting” price
Entry level kart with high performance
High performance and “interesting” price are the main features of the Praga “Dark”. The kart conceived for all the drivers that are going to approach the karting world.
- Ø30 mm tubular frame made of high-strenght 25CrMo4 steel
- FP7 – Stilo bodyworks with CIK-FIA homologated supports
- hydraulic brake system, pump with oil recovery tank, Ø200 mm iron cast rear disc
- top line steering system with Ø300 mm steering wheel
- 8.5 L of tank capacity
- aluminium alloy Ø5 inches rims, 130 mm (front) – 210 mm (rear)
- “F6″ seat, size 1 | 1+ | 2 | 3 | 4
- Ø50 x 2 x 1030 mm axle
- Ø25 mm spidles with Ø10 mm kingpins
- “total black” Praga stickers with IPK “black line” components
- wheelbase of 1055 mm
- weight of 47 Kg
The best materials for the best products
The IPK’s engineering team based in Italy constantly develops new solutions, more and more efficient and effective, along with the collaboration of the official racing teams.
CAD, FEM, CAM & CNC
Technology wins on track. All components of our karts are designed with the most advanced CAD software, analysed with FEM calculation and made on CNC machines.