More resistant, less maintenance
Low maintenance cost and ease of assembly are the key points for the realisation of the Praga “Baby”
Safety of Praga products is the key factor when developing new chassis.
Chassis is developed and tested by experienced engineers in order to guarantee safety for our youngest drivers.
- Ø28 mm tubular frame made of high-strenght 25CrMo4 steel
- MK14 bodyworks with CIK-FIA homologated supports
- R3 hydraulic brake system, pump with oil recovery tank, Ø149 mm steel rear disc
- top line steering system with Ø330 mm “Le Mans” steering wheel
- 3.5 L of tank capacity
- aluminium alloy Ø5 inches rims, 115 mm (front) – 140 mm (rear)
- “racing mini” seat, size 1 | 2
- Ø25 x 960 mm – Ø30 x 5 x 960 mm, S | M | H axles
- Ø17 mm spidles with Ø8 mm kingpins
- wheelbase of 900 | 950 | 1010 mm
- weight of 36 Kg
The best materials for the best products
The IPK’s engineering team based in Italy constantly develops new solutions, more and more efficient and effective, along with the collaboration of the official racing teams.
CAD, FEM, CAM & CNC
Technology wins on track. All components of our karts are designed with the most advanced CAD software, analysed with FEM calculation and made on CNC machines.